Mahim is a multi-disciplinary Outsourcing service provides with a global presence. With expertise & experience, we provide exceptional outsourcing to AEC ﬁrms, MEP services & Revit BIM Industries. We support our clients with a range of services along with customized project requirements within our industry expertise. We are dedicated in providing our clients high quality results for their business goals under both time and cost eﬃcient solutions.
Why Outsourcing with Mahim???
- We deliver ﬁnal product in a timely & professional manner.
- You and your team can focus on more value, added & creative tasks.
- By Outsourcing you remove a large chunk of the routine work.
- You are able to win new projects due to lower costs.
- You are able to complete more during peak hours.
What are the benefits of outsourcing?
- Control capital costs.
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce labour costs
- Start new projects quickly
- Focus on your core business
- Level the playing field
- Reduce risk
- Focus on Core Activities
- Cost and Efficiency Savings
- Reduced Overhead
- Operational Control
- Staffing Flexibility
- Continuity & Risk Management
- Develop Internal Staff
- Cost advantages.
- Increased efficiency
- Focus on core areas
- Save on infrastructure and technology
- Access to skilled resources
- Time zone advantage
- Faster and better services
Our Outsourcing Services:
Outsourcing is a cost and time saving approach used by diﬀerent companies in various industries who subcontract business activities to external service providers.
Building Information Modelling is a reliable digital representation of the building available for design decision making, high-quality construction documents, production, construction planning, performance predictions, and cost estimates. Having the ability to keep the information up-to-date and accessible in an integrated digital environment, gives architects, engineers, builders, and owners a clear overall vision of all their projects, as well as the ability to make informed decisions faster.
BIM Outsourcing can transform the working of construction industry and bring countless beneﬁts to the users in real terms. Let us look at some of these major beneﬁts of BIM.
- Beneﬁt for building owners in terms of cost involved- use of BIM helps reduce the build cost by nearly 20%, a big relief for the clients.
- Cost over the entire life span of a building- If we look at the overall construction and operational cost of a structure over its entire lifespan, it’s reduced by almost 33%.
- Eﬃciency of design and construction process- The use of BIM reduces conﬂicts and rework during construction by nearly 55%.
- The quality of construction- The overall quality of construction is improved by almost 50% by the use of BIM, ensuring client satisfaction and increasing the life of the structure.
- Overall performance of the structure- BIM improves the performance of the completed infrastructure by nearly 35%.
CAD outsourcing services are a bunch of experienced and skilled professionals; they provide specialized services in diﬀerent disciplines of architecture and engineering. They usually have the experience of working on both small and large projects of all kinds, you can only expect good quality from them. You have your own reputation, you want accuracy and top quality every single time, these vendors can guarantee that if you choose them well.